School Trips

Our Programs for Schools

Treehouse Hotels and Palaces bring you a unique learning Program for Impressionable minds

To create a sensitive generation next

  • To facilitate field learning of critical issues of water and land faced globally in a fun manner.
  • To introduce sustainable models of water conservation and land conservation through live examples and field trips.

DID YOU KNOW ?

Water
Did you know that only 3 percent of earth has fresh water which is potable … Remaining 97% is sea water. Only 0.7% is available to humans for consumption.

Earth
Global food shortage will be the single largest reason for a World War in future …

Our Programs – Ranthambore and Jodhpur

Practical, fun filled real life program for Schools all year round.
These programs are available at the following palace hotels of Treehouse

  • Anuraga Palace, Ranthambore
  • Bijolai Palace, Jodhpur

Shabri Organic Dairy and Farm, Treehouse Ranthambore

Anuraga Palace – A Treehouse Palace Hotel, Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park

Shabri Organic Dairy and Farming is a unique combination of combining the old with the new to get more yield from the earth with minimum spent.

School Package Itinerary – Treehouse Ranthambore

Day I

  • Arrival at the Anuraga Palace with a welcome Drink.
  • Breakfast and exploring the property
  • Rest and regroup
  • A small chat by the naturalist before a visit to Ranthambore National Park on what to expect and animal calls.
  • Leave post early lunch for the Ranthambore National Park Safari
  • Evening Milk / Tea Break with Hot snack on arrival
  • Dinner with early sleep in

Day II

  • Early breakfast
  • Leave for the farm for a Farm and Dairy Tour by the expert guide
  • A small snack at the farm or quiz about fauna at the farm
  • Traditional lunch could also be arranged at the farm
  • Evening Milk / Tea Break with Hot snack on arrival

Day III

  • Early breakfast
  • Morning Safari
  • Visit the Bharati Vidya Peeth school for girls and interact with students
  • Lunch at the hotel
  • Relax and Departure by night train or in case leaving by bus next day early morning

Group Size and Rates

  • Anuraga Palace has 44 Rooms and Suites,
  • Depending on the sharing ratio the hotel can accommodate 100-150 pax
  • The Rate includes Breakfast, Lunch Dinner per Day learning tools
  • Local Transportation extra depending on the size of the group and things to do as chosen

School Package Itinerary – Treehouse Jodhpur

Day I

  • Arrival at the Palace with a welcome Drink.
  • Breakfast and exploring the property
  • Rest and regroup
  • A small chat by the guide on importance of water and current situation in a fun manner.
  • The Water Walk by a trained guide, who will take the students through the entire process of water conservation, from Natural Reservoir to the man made Dam, within the property.
  • Lunch
  • City Sightseeing
  • Evening Milk / Tea Break with Hot snack

Day II

  • Breakfast
  • Visit to a Village nearby to see traditional methods of water harvesting.
  • Visit to a village school and interact with the students from the school
  • Back at the Hotel
  • Lunch followed by rest
  • A Quiz about the day spent in the evening or a project about water conservation in your life
  • Evening Milk / Tea Break with Hot snack
  • Dinner

Day III

  • Breakfast and exploring the property
  • Fun presentations and Prize distribution
  • Lunch
  • Visit to the local market followed by lunch
  • Visit to the Meherangarh Museum and Fort
  • Evening Milk / Tea Break with Hot snack
  • Departure after early dinner.

Group Size and Rates

  • Bijolai Palace has 30 Rooms and Suites
  • Depending on the sharing ratio the Palace can accommodate groups of 45 to 60
  • The Rate includes Breakfast, Lunch Dinner per Day learning tools
  • Local Transportation extra depending on the size of the group and things to do

For School Enquiries please contact

salesoffice@treehousehotels.in / sales@treehousehotels.in